Friday, August 28, 2009

Hi,

Just finished preching at Jesus festival 2009 at Harrow. It was joy to see peole from all backgrounds gathering. we had, blacks, whites, asians gathering. The power of the Lord was present to heal the sick. Wonderful salvations and healings. On wednesday a lady who had knees operated and metal plates put inside and could not bend, was healed. metal plates gone and she could bend perfectly healed. halleluiah.

Pray that the Lord will do great work among His people.


In Lord Jesus Christ
Evangelist Ram Babu

5 comments:

  1. hello brother its a good thing that you started to keep in touch with us using blogs...i cudnt find the programme chart on the site...when you are coming to kerala nex time.....?GOD bless u...
    Jayan John..johnjayan1@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello paster i'm austin from dharwar [karnataka}i heard ur messag once........... ur from bellary right?.and if possibl once visit dharwar please...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello brother,
    I first met you in gulbarga,karnataka,india and i was impressed by you and lord jesus christ.
    So i want jesus in my life please help me do that by praying for me and for my health please i beg you i am having serious health problem.
    please help i'm also a creation of god.
    Thanking you Heartily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my name is praveen and my mom name is mery
    my mom was suffering with siken disses doctor's saya if the disses will spread iun boday dangerous tomymom so please prayer for my mom helath
    prayer fastly and understand my postion
    please prayer to my mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luke 6:12
    It was at this time that He went off to the mountain to pray, and He spent the whole night in prayer to God.
    Daniel raj prayer

    ReplyDelete